The Get-Away
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Get-Away

For when you want to get away from all those other places...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cool Story, Bro

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RiderOnTheStorm

RiderOnTheStorm

Repz : 1

Cool Story, Bro Empty
PostSubject: Cool Story, Bro   Cool Story, Bro EmptySun May 17, 2009 8:48 pm

Tell your cool stories in here, bro

This one time i went to the record store looking for this EP, and they gave it to me for free. Then I found out that it was worth over $60.
Back to top Go down
Kazzles to the T

Cool Story, Bro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cool Story, Bro   Cool Story, Bro EmptySun May 17, 2009 9:01 pm

One time I was borrowing my friends Xbox when mine was broken. It got the RROD on the day we were supposed to give it back to him. He still hasn't sent it in.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Pink

Mr. Pink

Cool Story, Bro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cool Story, Bro   Cool Story, Bro EmptyMon May 18, 2009 5:21 am

Once I was in the horror isle at Best Buy looking at a zombie 3-pack when this creepy, greasy and obese old man looked at me and said
"Ah, Zombies. Zombies are great."
"Um, yeah. Zombies are pretty cool."
So then I just kept on looking at the dvds, and then he picked up a copy of Suspiria and looked at me and said
"Oh this movie. This movie's real good. Really scary. I saw it in the theatre and it was really scary. You should get it."
So I took it and looked at it, then put it back.
"Looks good. I don't buy movies I've never seen though"
"Oh."
So then he points at the House on Haunted Hill remake and says
"House on Haunted Hill. That's a good one. I saw that in the theatre when I was a little kid. Had to sneak in. It was real scary. You should get it."
"Isn't that the remake?"
"Oh, yeah. I never saw that."
Then he enthusiastically tried to get me to buy a few more movies until I left and waited for him to leave (which was at least a good twenty minutes) before I went back to that isle. The man was probably one of the weirdest I've ever met, and now I really wish I got a picture of him. Typed words really can't convey how creepy and uncomfortable this conversation was for me.
Back to top Go down
IbanezerIceman
Admin
Admin
IbanezerIceman

Repz : 3

Cool Story, Bro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cool Story, Bro   Cool Story, Bro EmptyMon May 18, 2009 11:38 am

I was in a situation like that with my friends. We were checking out DVD's and we picked up Epic Movie, this guy comes up behind us (he must have been a movie critic or something) and starts giving us this long-winded review of the film and how it's really shit.
Back to top Go down
http://thegetaway.omgforum.net
Smouvy

Repz : 6

Cool Story, Bro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cool Story, Bro   Cool Story, Bro EmptyWed May 20, 2009 12:27 pm

I had a dream in which I could swear I was awake. Then at the end of that dream I returned to my bed to sleep, and the moment that I laid down on the bed... I awoke Smile It was really cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cool Story, Bro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cool Story, Bro   Cool Story, Bro Empty

Back to top Go down

Cool Story, Bro
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Get-Away :: General :: Absolutely Anything Goes-
Jump to: